- These terms do not affect other rights that you may have by law.
- Until we have accepted your purchase there will be no obligations on either side.
- Sale of all merchandise seen on the site is contingent to availability. If an item is not found in stock, the customer will be informed.
- Items that cannot be provided to the customer will not be charged to him or her.
- By accepting these Terms you state that you understand that they substitute all previous verbal or written agreements and/or statements concerning the merchandise and services.
- Any agreement with our sales persons, agents or representatives is not binding as they do not have the authority to alter, add or waive any of these Terms. Any alteration or addition will not hold us liable unless we agree to them in writing.
- By accepting these Terms you state that all information and details provided by you, including contact and payment details, are be up-to-date and correct.
Description of Services and Merchandise
- The description of the merchandise can be found on the Site. We do our best effort to ensure that the goods that are supplied to you are identical to those on the Site, although there may be minor variations to the description and/or specification of the goods due to the changes made by the manufacturers.
- Pictures and photographs of the goods on the site are for illustrative purposes only, and may not exactly match the goods.
- During the ordering process you must provide us with your prescription. This prescription must be provided to you by a registered medical practitioner or registered ophthalmic optician after an eye-sight test within the last 2 years. The prescription provided to us by you will be the prescription we will submit to the lens of the spectacles. If you are unsure of your specific prescription, please consult a registered medical practitioner or registered ophthalmic optician.
- You are responsible to enter your prescription accurately including your PD. If you do not have your PD measurement, you can measure it yourself but we strongly recommend that you consult your optician to acquire your PD in order to provide us with that number.
- The Customer must be over the age of 18 and entitled to purchase prescription glasses, and must not be ordering on behalf of someone under the age of 18.
- The Customer must not be registered as blind, or partially sighted.
- We will not be held liable for any incorrect information given by the Customer.
- The items will be delivered to the specified delivery address provided by you on the order form only after payment has been received.
- The items will be delivered as fast as possible, though minor delays or set-backs may occur. The shipping date and time specified by us is only an estimate and is not guaranteed.
- If for any reason at all (not due to the Company's fault) you do not accept delivery of any of the goods in accordance with this paragraph then we may charge you an additional fee to cover any reasonable additional direct costs incurred by us as a result (including additional insurance, delivery, storage or similar charges).
- We will not be held responsible for any delay caused by our suppliers.
Inspection of Goods
- Upon delivery the Customer is encouraged to inspect the goods carefully. If the goods are damaged or missing, please contact us, and refrain from using the goods.
- Every item will include confirmation of the prescription. If the prescription does not match the ordered prescription please contact us, and refrain from using the goods.
- Once the goods have been received by the Customer any damage incurred is the responsibility of the Customer.
- The Customer will be liable for any loss or damage inflicted on the merchandise from the time of the delivery unless such loss or damage is caused by our negligence.
- The Company will not pay the Customer's cost for any return of goods.
Price and Payment
- The price stated on the Site includes any VAT payable.
- Prices mentioned on the site do not include delivery.
- The Customer will pay the specified price upon placing the order.
- Payment using the following Credit Cards is accepted Visa / Mastercard /Paypal
- Credit Card payments are subject to authorization by the Credit Card issuer. If authorization is declined, we will not be held liable for non-delivery of any ordered goods.
Resale of the Goods
The goods are sold on the condition that they are not resold to the public.
Recording of Telephone calls
Phone calls to the Company may be recorded for future use.
Return of Goods
BonLook.com will not accept any of the goods if they sustained damage whilst in the possession of the Customer. As a result, no refund or alternative item will be provided to the Customer.
Liability and Warranty
- We will not be liable for any damage caused to the goods by the customer once they have been delivered.
- We will not be liable for any damage or loss that may be caused by the use of the goods purchased from our Site.
- All information and material provided by this Site are provided on a given basis with no guarantee. We do not guarantee that the information is complete nor accurate nor current and updated.
- Under no circumstances will the Company or its employees, agents or subcontractors be liable to you the Customer for any business interruption, loss of use, loss of data, loss of profits, contracts, goodwill or anticipated savings.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or any breach of the statutory implied terms as to title of goods or for fraud or any other liability which by law we are not permitted to limit or exclude.
- Our maximum liability (and that of our employees, agents or subcontractors) to you in connection with any physical damage caused to your property through the negligence of us (or our employees, agents and subcontractors) will not in any circumstances exceed $4,000.
- In all other cases, our total liability (including our employees, agents and subcontractors) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) and breach of statutory duty or otherwise will not exceed the price of the goods and services to which the claim relates.
Transfer of Contract
- This contract is personal to you. You may not transfer the contract to any other person.
- We may transfer, assign or subcontract the contract or part of the contract to any third person or company.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
PROVISION OF SERVICES
BonLook.com reserves the right to refuse to sell products or provide services to any customer. The presence of the website, eyewear articles (articles) and services for sale does not imply any requirement on the part of BonLook.com to sell articles or provide services to customers. We can decide at any time for any reason not to sell articles or provide services to any customer. This right is solely at the discretion of any authorized BonLook.com employee. In the case in which BonLook.com does refuse to sell articles or provide services to a customer, BonLook.com is not required to supply a reason for doing so. By using this website, you agree to abide by the decision of BonLook.com if it decides to refuse to supply articles or provide services to you, and to forfeit any right or claims that you may have recourse to enforce BonLook.com to supply articles or provide services to you.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
This site is owned and operated by BONLOOK.COM (referred to as "we," "us," or "our" herein). No material from BONLOOK.COM or any Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by BONLOOK.COM may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of the BONLOOK.COM trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other proprietary rights. For purposes of these terms, the use of any such material on any other Web site or networked computer environment is prohibited. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to BonLook.com.
Unless otherwise specified, the materials in the site are presented solely for the purpose of selling our products in the United States and its territories, possessions, and protectorates. BONLOOK.COM makes no representation that materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
These terms are effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate these terms at any time by destroying all materials obtained from any and all BONLOOK.COM site(s) and all related documentation and all copies and installations thereof, whether made under the terms of these terms or otherwise. These terms will terminate immediately without notice from BONLOOK.COM if in BONLOOK.COM's sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of these terms. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from this site and any and all other BONLOOK.COM site(s) and all copies thereof, whether made under the terms of these terms or otherwise.
At BonLook.com we offer a wide selection of some of the best brand names and highest quality goods. We proudly stand behind the authenticity of our goods. Occasionally, these goods were not obtained directly from the manufacturers but rather have been purchased from reputable resellers. This, in turn, allows us to bring as wide a selection as possible to you. In this regard, BonLook.com expressly disclaims any indication that it is an authorized dealer or agent of any of the designers whose goods are offered on this site.
All other trademarks, service marks, product names, company names and logos appearing on BonLook.com are the property of their respective owners.
In addition, BonLook.com disclaims any implied representation or warranty with regard to this site or its contents, including the merchandise offered on this site.
BONLOOK.COM IS PROVIDING THIS SITE, ITS CONTENTS, AND ALL MERCHANDISE ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. BONLOOK.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
BonLook.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We may, however, sell children's products for purchase by adults. BonLook.com is not intended or directed to individuals under the age of 18