From speaking up about gender issues and social justice to amplifying other voices, Liz Plank shares the many ways we can use our social platforms to step up and keep fighting for equity.
Find the full conversation right here! >
Below is a list of all sources mentioned by Liz during the interview.
· Mothers: An Essay on Love and Cruelty by Jacqueline Rose
· Pleasure Activism: The Politics of Feeling Good by Adrienne Maree Brown
· The Bonobo Sisterhood Revolution Through Female Alliance by Diane Rosenfeld
· Plan C - Transforms access to abortion in the US by normalizing the self-directed option of abortion pills by mail.
· Women on Web - A Canadian non-profit organization that provides access to safe abortion services to protect women's health and lives.
· Aid Access - Supports women who cannot otherwise access an abortion or miscarriage treatment and protects their human rights.
Take a look at our collections with Liz Plank and Tessa Virtue!