Single Vision lenses have the same prescription throughout their entire surface. They can correct both distance and near vision.
People who don't have presbyopia and don’t have a value indicated in the ADD field of their prescription or people who wish to treat each of their visual needs (near or distance vision) separately with different glasses.
- Scratch-resistant included in the base price
- Anti-glare included in the base price
- Regular UV400 solar tint (+ additional costs)
- Photochromic (+ additional costs)
- Polarized (+ additional costs)
- CR-39 included in the base price
- 1.67 High-Index (+ additional costs)
Online and in-store.
|Base price||$99 USD|