fit for you
On the prowl for your next pair?
The search starts here!
There are several key factors to consider when it comes to finding a frame that fits: comfort, size, face shape, personal style and so much more!
A style all your
From understated to dramatic, our style guide helps you find the right frame shape to match with your gorgeous features.
Making sense of your prescription isn’t always easy. We’re here to help you understand every number and acronym on that piece of paper.
Visual Fit Guide
The definition of a frame that fits
Glasses that fit well should sit snugly on your nose, comfortably on your temples, fit well behind your ears and never feel uncomfortable. Our optical team has come up with an easy-to-follow sizing guide to help you snag that perfect fit.
- Frames should follow your brow line
- Your pupil should be centred horizontally in each lens
- The bottom half of the lenses shouldn’t sit at the top of your cheeks
- Choose a colour of frame that complements your complexion and eye colour
Sizing made easy
Click here to download our printable Size Help Sheet
Our size chart in four steps:
- With a ruler, measure the width of your face from temple to temple
- Record the number in mm
- Consult the adjoining chart to find the size range that fits you
- With those numbers in mind, choose a frame you love among our various styles
What we mean when we say style
Style isn’t a fixed thing — it’s fluid, evolving just as you do. While glasses get a reputation for being a style to commit to, we beg to differ. Just like any accessory in your wardrobe, glasses are a part of your changing style: switch things up along with your mood, outfit, attitude, or lifestyle. Then strut your stuff.
Round 59Shop all round frames
Cat-eye 43Discover our cat-eye styles
Square 98Browse our square frames
OversizeRight this way
Try on Guide
Virtual try on
Give it a (virtual) try!
Our superior virtual try-on technology gives you the full 180 view of how your glasses will fit straight from your digital device. No more “what ifs”.
- Select a style you love. Look for the “virtual try-on” button on the product page
- Make sure to have an ID or credit card handy (you’ll be using it as a measuring tool!)
- Once you initiate the virtual try-on, follow the instructions (don’t move too quickly, otherwise you’ll have to re-record your video).
- See (and love) how you look!
See how you look
Face a light source, align your face with the opening, take off your glasses and tuck your hair behind your ears.