A virtual try-on tool can mean different things to different people, and we’re here to support that. To that aim, we humbly present a few before and after tips to help you benefit as much as possible from your video.
What you can do prior to hitting that record button
- Keep a standard-sized ID card handy (you’ll need it for pupillary distance measurement).
- Put those social media skills to use and find your best light (doesn’t matter if it’s sun or ring light, just make sure it’s shining on your beautiful mug).
- Settle on a look – natural or made up. Either way, you’ll be happy to learn that you can redo your video as many times as you want, which means you can even try on the same pair with different looks. You know, just to cover all bases.
What you can do with your video aside from the obvious
- Find your good side (but we know it’s both).
- Practice boundary setting by making your head shake no.
- Send it to your mom so she’ll finally believe you’re doing okay.
- Post it in your Stories and watch the flies flutter right into your trap.
These days we get our entertainment wherever we can, and our 3D virtual try-on tool is nothing to sneeze at. Also, before we forget, it’s actually super useful if you’re looking to order some new frames!