The FreeForm® technology is one of the manufacturing processes used to make HD lenses. It's a computer-based state-of-the-art technology that uses calculates and corrects the curvature point by point (up to 1,000 times throughout the surface of the lens) and helps reduce to a minimum the undesired blurry areas on the edges of the lens.
The FreeForm® lenses (also called digital lenses) provide an immediate comfort and a 30% larger clear intermediate visual field.
- scratch-resistant included in the base price
- Anti-glare included in the base price
- Regular UV400 solar tint (+ additional costs)
- Photochromic (+ additional costs)
- Polarized (+ additional costs)
- CR-39 included in the base price
- Polycarbonate 1.59 included in the base price of half-rim frames
- 1.67 High-Index (+ additional costs)
In Canada, progressive lenses are available in our stores by appointment with one of our opticians only.
|Base price||$299 USD|